Charterhouse Centenary Book 2009
Charterhouse was Fishguard’s first motor lifeboat. It was donated by the famous Charterhouse School on the 15th December 1909. It served at Fishguard 1909 to 1931 and was involved in the famous Hermina rescue in 1920.
The Charterhouse Lifeboat was returned to the town in 2009 by the Lomas Family.
There was a Centenary Service at Fishguard Harbour on the 15th December 2009.
Professionally Printed – Limited Edition
Price: £10 [plus £2 p&p to UK] 40 pages.
Price: £15 [plus £2 p&p to UK] Special 80pages.